Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bike Rides Inspired

I love riding my bike. It gives such a release. whenever I feel sick I go and ride my bike. The fresh air (or the not so fresh air) hitting the face simply is "unbeatable".

Sometimes when I am driving I keep having this glimmers of Imaginations. A short stab at unreal reality. I imagine my brakes failing altogether and me going straight into the back of a stationary truck. OUCH!!!

Today I was driving very fast along side a truck carrying a laudable load. The glimmer happened again. I imagined, while I was speeding beside the truck, myself making a maneouvre that would take me into the side of the truck. And then KAPOW!!! I loose balance...my handle swerves and crash to the ground.Skid along for a while or come underneath the rear jumbo sized tyres of the truck and come up on the other side a mangled heap of flesh and bones..more bones than flesh in this case....WOW...thats only imagination!!! I squirm at my thoughts and come back to the reality of overtaking the truck and moving on

This makes me wonder how potent this MIND of ours is. And sometimes I feel we do so much less with our minds. This gets in my favourite movie. "THE MATRIX" if u haven't seen it u must not be educated enough..hahahaha..kidding..its one movie that one cannot miss. It takes the audience on a wild ride and IT sure took me For ONE..(Pun unintended).

It gives an unrealistic idea of what the brain can do. I mean generation of electricity from the brain would surely make all of us waking plug points :-)

I just loved the idea brought out in the movie. Of the way humans are controlled by the not so perfect system called Matrix. The movie also increased my faith in GOD. It is not difficult to replace the Machines with ONE GOD and the world with the Matrix (a perfect one). And us human unable to break the perfect matrix. Not have special talents like flying and bending spoons except by the permission granted by GOd himself.

WoW I simply love visiting those thoughts again. I have a deep theory. I hope I share it with you right here sometime. Till then
KEEP RIDING
Siraj

No comments: