Saturday, August 05, 2006

Why does it happen SO?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Why does this happen?

Why do bloggers spam the blog in the beginning and then never come back? Well that is human tendency to get involved with something new and then get bored of it..sooner or later...

I wanted to keep this blog going...

I keep getting thoughts..but when I sit in front fo a computer all these evaporate.

Various thoughts

Why is America Mono-Policing he World? Why Indians are corrupt? Why Dogs die unnatural deaths? I have many views about all of these...but somehow I can't remember enough of the stuff to put it down...

Human Inventions are so limited. What will happen to my thoughts if i never convey them..Never tell them to anyone..Never materialize my ideas..So many inventions are being made by men just to make money..but what is being done to reclaim these random thoughts from so many humans on earth?

Good thoughts are very hard to come by. when they do come they disappear faster than ever...

I get very thoughtful when I drive...i can't note them down..i am riding with both my hands..if only there was something that wud capture my thoughts then and there..wudn't it be great? Well, atleast I think i shud put more effort and try to rem..thats the best way to go...

No comments: