Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dogs Landings and Wishes

I sit down again to write my Blog.

I look back and appreciate the number of essays I have typed and untyped.

Sure. People can write MORE than this if only could find a better way to channel the thoughts racing through ones mind or maybe on second thought lesser if they find an even better way to communicate. But, being what it is..text does provide a useful outlet to ones feelings and emotions.

My journey back to home from office, without the stress of traffic, never fails to arouse distinct thoughts. Many of these relate to what I experience and a few things that just go through my mind.

I keep seeing dead dogs on the road. Today I saw three. All three at various stages of mutilation. One lay there recently deceased, baring its teeth. An unpleasant frame which I could avoid. Another in an extreme of mutilation splattered all over the road, which sadly I could not avoid. When I realized it was a dead dog, a shiver ran down my spine. A rising feeling of disgust, for not being able to avoid it, made me wince. I wish, something can be done about Dogs. Hopefully.

Another thing that happened today. Which gave me enough proof of a little undisclosed theory I had. The theory goes hence
"The realization of the failure of a Headlight happens most probably at
night(when you are using it)"

And it happened to me. My headlight failed, both the low and high beams. I could only feel agitated by it, as I could have gone and got the already ailing headlight bulb without a low beam.

My sister is landing in India today, I will see the guy(nabeel) whom I saw even before he was born. No, not from an X-ray but I saw him in a dream. He was lying on a bed, High forehead, fair complexion and a beautiful face. I was so happy when I saw my dream come true. He indeed has a high forehead. Hope I can spend quality time with him. And with my brother-in-law, my favorite technology man.

He is the reason my drive are much more pleasant these days.

Well there were other ideas I was pondering. Forgot them trying to verbalize the ideas I have put forth above. Hope I can get back to them some other time.

I take this opportunity to wish two good people Happy Birthday

My eldest sister 30-07-2005 (May God bless you with what is good for you) and

Ramakrishna 01-08-2005 (a friend, I know you will read this. May God bless you with what is Best for you
)

Taking Leave
Siraj

No comments: