Saturday, August 05, 2006

Laziness

WOW..
Long time..This will be short.

I was coming back from my office ...the journey was uneventful until I saw a few dogs chasing each other..and at 60 kmph I hit the lead dog in the chase

a short Kweeenk..kain kain from the dog is all I heard..there were about six more dogs around..If i had fallen I wud have been bitten to pieces. THank God i did not..

Stupid Dog. Running havoc on the highway..at 3 a.m. early in the morning

Now, i think, what happened to the dog...maybe a few fractures..poor thingie...tch tch tch...I shud take up something..I keep seeing dead dogs on the highway a lot...maybe ask the municipality to clear them off..

Had a nice topic for today's blog but it took back seat when I hit THE DOG!!!

by the way..it was a white dog..with patches of brown..I think the dog chasing him was black in color
Siraj

No comments: