Saturday, August 05, 2006

A dream come true


It is a beautiful experience seeing a dream come true especially when it is a beautiful one.

A year and a few months ago, I saw a dream. Unsettling to begin with, I was searching for my sister. She was nowhere to be found. I was really worried, asking others how irresponsible they can get to lose her. I was searching for her everywhere possible, but in vain. Then my eyes fell on a wall. It had a hole in it. As big as a keyhole. I went closer, without knowing why? I peeped in. I saw a baby boy lying in two rags of white clothes.

He was beautiful. Fair of complexion, high forhead, and lots of hair on his head. There was a gushing happiness about my heart that flushed away my fears of not finding Sabina. I was having an elation beyond comprehension. I saw him.

At that moment it did not mean much. My sister was expecting at that time. So the most probable conclusion i could draw was that she might give birth to a baby boy. I shared this dream with my dad and said it was a good dream.

My happiness knew no bounds when my sister gave birth to a baby boy with guess what? Lots of hair on his head, fair and a high forehead. I was so glad that my dream came true.

And today I met this guy, whose forevision I had. He is as cute as in my dream. He brought the same gushing feelings into my heart.

I am happy.

Regards
Siraj

No comments: